Rabbi Tzvi Pittinsky is the Director of Educational Technology and a member of the Judaic Studies faculty at Yeshivat Frisch in Paramus, NJ. In this capacity, he works with the faculty both in General and Judaic Studies to integrate technology into every aspect of teaching and learning at Frisch. Rabbi Pittinsky is also a professor for MOFET's International Online Academy, an educational consultant for Gemara Berura, a technology enhanced methodology for teaching Talmud and a Smart Board Certified Teacher Trainer. He is an active blogger. He blogs on the intersection of Technology and Jewish education at http://techrav.blogspot.com. He blogs on Tanach at http://tanachrav.blogspot.com/ and on Talmud at http://dafchat.blogspot.com/. You can follow him on Twitter @techrav. Rabbi Pittinsky received his B.A., Semicha and 2 master’s degrees in Medieval Jewish History and Education from Yeshiva University.
Source Sheets | 12
- Solar Eclipses and other Natural Phenomena in Tanach
- Rabbi Akiva and the Fox: Hurban and Redemption
- Notes on Megillat Esther
- The Biblical Origins of the Passover Ban on Bread Ban
- Celebrating Israel from a Distance
- Translation of Yirmiyahu Chapters 18-19
- Gog, Magog, the Sukkah, and the True Meaning of Happiness
- Blotting Out Sin Or Elevating Sin: The Rav On Repentance
- The True Meaning of Yiras Hashem
- What did Aaron do wrong at the Mei Merivah?
- How did they know that? Chazal's approach to Midrash
- The Shortest Distance Between Two Points
Notes - 1
Tzvi Pittinsky published a new Source Sheet, Solar Eclipses and other Natural Phenomena in Tanach.
6 days, 4 hours ago
Tzvi Pittinsky published a new Source Sheet, Rabbi Akiva and the Fox: Hurban and Redemption.
2 weeks, 4 days ago
Tzvi Pittinsky published a new Source Sheet, Notes on Megillat Esther.
2 months ago