Rabbi Tzvi Pittinsky is the Director of Educational Technology and a member of the Judaic Studies faculty at Yeshivat Frisch in Paramus, NJ. In this capacity, he works with the faculty both in General and Judaic Studies to integrate technology into every aspect of teaching and learning at Frisch. Rabbi Pittinsky is also a professor for MOFET's International Online Academy, an educational consultant for Gemara Berura, a technology enhanced methodology for teaching Talmud and a Smart Board Certified Teacher Trainer. He is an active blogger. He blogs on the intersection of Technology and Jewish education at http://techrav.blogspot.com. He blogs on Tanach at http://tanachrav.blogspot.com/ and on Talmud at http://dafchat.blogspot.com/. You can follow him on Twitter @techrav. Rabbi Pittinsky received his B.A., Semicha and 2 master’s degrees in Medieval Jewish History and Education from Yeshiva University.
Source Sheets - 15
- The Best Teacher, Failure Is
- How Children Learn: A Case for EdTech Based on Jewish and General Sources
- Deception, Recognition, and a Baby Goat: A Literary Analysis of the Second Half of Sefer Bereishit
- Solar Eclipses and other Natural Phenomena in Tanach
- Rabbi Akiva and the Fox: Hurban and Redemption
- Notes on Megillat Esther
- The Biblical Origins of the Passover Ban on Bread Ban
- Celebrating Israel from a Distance
- Translation of Yirmiyahu Chapters 18-19
- Gog, Magog, the Sukkah, and the True Meaning of Happiness
- Blotting Out Sin Or Elevating Sin: The Rav On Repentance
- The True Meaning of Yiras Hashem
- What did Aaron do wrong at the Mei Merivah?
- How did they know that? Chazal's approach to Midrash
- The Shortest Distance Between Two Points
Notes - 1
Tzvi Pittinsky published a new Source Sheet, The Best Teacher, Failure Is.
1 month, 4 weeks ago
Tzvi Pittinsky published a new Source Sheet, How Children Learn: A Case for EdTech Based on Jewish and General Sources.
2 months ago
Tzvi Pittinsky published a new Source Sheet, Deception, Recognition, and a Baby Goat: A Literary Analysis of the Second Half of Sefer Bereishit.
3 months ago