To find connections on the Sefaria database, you simply click and read. With each click, a side panel will open with a list of connections from within the database.
1. Click on the text and the connection panel will open.
2. Click on the connection that you are interested in. You may continue clicking on texts which will open new connection panels with a new list of connections.
Users may manually add connections that don't already exist on the database.
To add a connection follow these steps:
1. Select the text, click on it to open the "Resources" panel.
2. Click “Tools” and then “Add Connection”.
3. A Table of Contents page will open up. Select the text you would like to connect to the first text. Your two texts are now side-by-side.
4. Click on the second text. A third panel will open. Click “Tools”
5. Click “Add Connection”. You will now see that your two texts will be connected.
6. Select your type of connection and “Add Connection”.