- Why these 7 things?
- What are the possible implications of Teshuva being created before the world was created?
- What does the Throne of Glory mean in this context to you?
- What would you add to this list of pre-creation creations?
- Articulate in your own words the process of teshuva according to the Rambam.
- What is your personal definition of teshuvah?
חָטָא (v) heb
- to sin, miss, miss the way, go wrong, incur guilt, forfeit, purify from uncleanness
- as in archery, to miss the bullseye
1. How does the presence of the Throne of Glory impact our living in to the words of Isaiah 61, which were seen as blasphemous words preached by Jesus?
2. How does Isaiah's teaching change our relationship to missing the mark?