1) What is the Feast of the Harvest? (Shavuot)
2) What is Feast of Ingathering? (Sukkot)
3) Does this sound like how we celebrate them today?
1) What is the Feast of Weeks? (Shavuot)
2) What do the two names of Shavuot tell us about it?
3) Does this look anything like how we celebrate now?
4) What part of current Jewish practice has us counting weeks?
1) What does this text add to how we understand how to celebrate Shavuot?
2) What's different about these offerings from Shabbat or other holiday offerings?
3) How long does Torah expect us to celebrate Shavuot?
1) What current Jewish practice is grounded in this text?
2) What is the mood of this holiday?
3) What is this holiday called?
4) Who all celebrates this holiday?
5) Is this sacrifice voluntary or required?
6) Do we receive blessing whether or not we make the sacrifice?
1) What holiday is this?
2) What is it called this time?
3) Why is it relevant to read about Temple practice when we don't have a temple?
4) Why did things need to be blemishless?
5) What gets offered that isn't an animal?
6) Why does God like BBQ and good smelling things? What does that tell us about God?
1) What event is this text commemorating?
2) 3 months after Nisan (Pesach) is what Hebrew month?
3) What Jewish holiday happens in that month?
1) What significant events happened in the middle of the month of Sivan?
2) How are those events connected to Torah?
3) How are those events connected to the idea of Brit?
4) Was it a coincidence that they are all on the same date?