(2) How comely are your dwelling places, YHWH of Hosts!
(3) With my very breath I pine, I faint for the courtyards of YHWH.
My heart and my flesh sing joyously to the Living-El!
(4) Even the sparrow has found a home; and a swallow a nest for herself, in which she places her fledglings by your altar, YHWH of Hosts, my king and my eloha!
(5) How fortunate are those who [get to] dwell in your home! They will yet praise you!
(6) How fortunate is the one whose strength is in you; the pathways in his heart!
(7) Those who cross the weeping valley, making it into a spring; Yes, the early rains cloak it with blessings.
(8) They go from rampart to rampart; They will be seen by Elohim in Zion!
(9) YHWH Elohim of Hosts, hear my prayer! Direct your ear , O Elohei-Yaakov selah !
(10) Our shield, see, O Elohim! And look to the face of your annointed!
(11) For better is one day in your courtyards than a thousand [anywhere else]!
I would rather linger at the threshold of the house of my eloha than to dwell in the tents (ohalei) of the wicked.
(12) For a sun and a shield is YHWH; Elohim grants grace and honor; YHWH does not hold back goodness from those who walk wholesomely.
(13) YHWH of Hosts! Fortunate is the one who trusts in you!