(2) Hear-Elohim, my voice when I speak!
From terror of the enemy, guard my life!
(3) Conceal me from the secrets of the evil-doers; From the insurrection of the workers of iniquity!
(4) Those who have sharpened, like a sword, their tongue; They have pulled back their arrow, a word of bitterness.
(5) To shoot, secretly, the wholesome. Suddenly! They will shoot, not fearing!
(6) They strengthen themselves - words of wickedness - they speak of hiding snares, asking, Who would see them?
(7) They seek out iniquities; But we have hidden them from even the most diligent search! In the midst of man, in the depths of the heart.
(8) Elohim will shoot an arrow at them - suddenly, they shall be wounded!
(9) It will cause them to stumble, their very own tongues; All who see them shall wag their heads.
(10) Everyone will see, and will speak of the deeds of Elohim; And of his actions, they will reflect upon.
(11) The righteous will revel with YHWH, and will shelter him! And they will praise, all the upright-of-heart!