(2) Be gracious to me, O Elohim, for man swallows me up! All day long, war oppresses me!
(3) My tormentors swallow me up all day long, for many are those who wage war against me, O Most High!
(4) The day that I fear, to you I shall trust.
(5) In Elohim I will praise his word; In Elohim I shall trust! I shall not fear... What could mere flesh do to me?
(6) All day long, my words they pain; All of their intentions are malicious.
(7) They gather... they hide... observing my footsteps, hoping for my life.
(8) For their mischief, deliver (me?) from them! In wrath, bring down nations, O Elohim!
(9) My sorrow, you, you have counted; collected my tears in your sackloth; Have you not counted each one?
(10) Then may my enemies be turned backward on the day that I call out; This I know; that Elohim is for me!
(11) In Elohim I shall praise the word! In YHWH I shall praise the word!
(12) In Elohim I trust, and shall not fear! What can mere man do to me?
(13) Upon myself, Elohim, are your vows. I shall pay thanksgiving-offerings to you!
(14) For you have saved my life from death; yes, my feet from slipping! In order to walk before Elohim in the light of life!