(2) O YHWH! Don't, in your anger, rebuke me! And don't, in your wrath, chastise me!
(3) Be gracious to me, YHWH, for I am wretched. Heal me, YHWH, for my bones are bewildered.
(4) My whole life is bewildered utterly. And you, YHWH, how much longer?
(5) Come back, YHWH! Release me. Rescue me, for the sake of your faithfulness!
(6) For none in death remember you; In sheol, who could know you?
(7) I am drained from groaning; I make my bed swim every night; With tears, I water my couch.
(8) Dimmed, from frustration are my eyes; Ripped out by my tormentors.
(9) Turn from me, all you wrong-doers! For YHWH has heard the sound of my cries!
(10) YHWH has heard my supplication; YHWH has accepted my prayers!
(11) May they be shamed and bewildered utterly, all of my enemies. May they be turned back and shamed. Instantly.