Natal Department, Soroka Hospital, Be’er Sheva Israel, 2005 © Zion Ozeri
1) Akavyah is reminding us to keep the different stages of our journey in mind as we go through life. Why does he think that this will prevent sin? How might it be helpful to keep all these different stages in mind?
2) Who do you report to? Is there someone who tracks your progress, or do you have a way of keeping yourself accountable to your goals?
3) Did you ever feel that you forgot where you came from, or where you were going? Describe that experience.
Help build a digital scrapbook by adding your own image or Midrash, with a caption, here, in response to these questions:
1) What images come to mind when you think about where you have come from or where you are going?
2) What does the journey from one point to another look like for you?