(8) And let them make Me a sanctuary that I may dwell among them. (9) Exactly as I show you—the pattern of the Tabernacle and the pattern of all its furnishings—so shall you make it.
(10) They shall make an ark (aron) of acacia wood [...] (16) And deposit in the Ark [the tablets of] the Pact which I will give you.
(17) You shall make a cover (kaporet) of pure gold [...] (21) Place the cover on top of the Ark, after depositing inside the Ark the Pact that I will give you. (22) There I will meet with you, and I will impart to you—from above the cover, from between the two cherubim that are on top of the Ark of the Pact—all that I will command you concerning the Israelite people.
(23) You shall make a table of acacia wood [...]
(31) You shall make a lampstand (menorah) of pure gold [...]
(1) As for the Tabernacle (mishkan), make it of ten strips of cloth; make these of fine twisted linen, of blue, purple, and crimson yarns, with a design of cherubim worked into them.