(1) And in the seventh week in the first year thereof, in this jubilee, Noah planted vines on the mountain on which the ark had rested, named Lûbâr, one of the Ararat Mountains,
(2) and they produced fruit in the fourth year,
(3) and he guarded their fruit, and gathered it in this year in the seventh month.
And he made wine therefrom and put it into a vessel, and kept it until the fifth year, until the first day, on the new moon of the first month.
(4) And he celebrated with joy the day of this feast, and he made a burnt sacrifice unto the Lord, one young ox and one ram, and seven sheep, each a year old, and a kid of the goats, that he might make atonement thereby for himself and his sons.
(5) And he prepared the kid first, and placed some of its blood on the flesh that was on the altar which he had made, and all the fat he laid on the altar where he made the burnt sacrifice,
(6) and the ox and the ram and the sheep, and he laid all their flesh upon the altar.
And he placed all their offerings mingled with oil upon it,
(7) and afterwards he sprinkled wine on the fire which he had previously made on the altar, and he placed incense on the altar and caused a sweet savour to ascend acceptable before the Lord his God.
(8) And he rejoiced and drank of this wine, he and his children with joy.