The Holiday of the Freedom
1. How do you understand the term "slavery in Egypt"?
2. Why we are still considering as slaves?
3. What does it mean to tell the story of Pesach with disgrace?
Connection to Haggadah: Maggid - Avadim Ahinu - We were slaves in Egypt
Holiday of the Pesach Lamb - Community
1. Why do you think they need to register for the Pesach lamb?
2. What is the function of the Pesach Lamb?
3. What is the model of community that we can see here?
Connection to the Haggadah: Magid: Raban Gamliel said you should mention 3 things on your Seder night: Pesach, Matzah and Maror.
Holiday of the Matzah: Memory
1. What is the memory that Matzah is representing?
2. Do we still need to have that memory today?
3. How the memory of the Matzah can be a symbol of hope?
Connection to the Haggadah: Magid, Ha Lachma Anya.
Holiday of Spring - Growing up
1. What is the value of being free as a person? What can you gain?
2. What is growing up means and why it was enough for us all of those things?
Connection to the Haggadah: Maggid, Dayenu