(1) Happy is the man who has not walked in the counsel of the wicked, nor stood in the path of sinners, nor sat in a gathering of mockers;
(2) Rather, the Torah of the Eternal is his desire, and he meditates on God's teaching day and night.
(3) He is like a tree planted beside streams of water, which yields its fruit in season, whose leaf never fades - and whatever it produces thrives.
(4) Not so the wicked; rather, they are like chaff that wind blows away.
(5) Therefore the wicked will not survive judgment, nor will sinners, in the assembly of the righteous.
(6) For the Eternal knows the path of the righteous, but the path of the wicked is forever lost.