(כו) וַיָּ֣מָת יוֹסֵ֔ף בֶּן־מֵאָ֥ה וָעֶ֖שֶׂר שָׁנִ֑ים וַיַּחַנְט֣וּ אֹת֔וֹ וַיִּ֥ישֶׂם בָּאָר֖וֹן בְּמִצְרָֽיִם׃
(26) Joseph died at the age of one hundred and ten years; and he was embalmed and placed in a coffin in Egypt.
Last word of Genesis:
(38) For over the Tabernacle a cloud of the LORD rested by day, and fire would appear in it by night, in the view of all the house of Israel throughout their journeys.
Last word of Exodus:
(all) their journeys
(34) These are the commandments that the LORD gave Moses for the Israelite people on Mount Sinai.
Last word of Leviticus:
(13) These are the commandments and regulations that the LORD enjoined upon the Israelites, through Moses, on the steppes of Moab, at the Jordan near Jericho.
Last word of Numbers:
(12) and for all the great might and awesome power that Moses displayed before all Israel.
Last word of Deuteronomy: all Israel
- their journeys