(2) Meaning without being washed after the salting before being roasted.
(3) Meaning even if only sat for a little while and not for the entire salting time requirement.
(4) Meaning the salt becomes forbidden. Therefore in the first instance the meat must be washed off before roasting. If it wasn’t, then it can be washed off after the roasting. All this is referring to a case that it was washed before being salted, but if it wasn’t salted it doesn’t need to be washed off before being roasted.
(5) It should be ruled that there is no time limit for this, just as the Rema ruled so in Toras Chatas.
(6) The reason is because they are all subject to the rule of “as it absorbed, so will it release.”
(7) It is in contradiction to what we learned regarding being stuffed with meat that it may be roasted without being salted. The answer is because it comes to teach us that in the first instance it must be salted, but only post fact is it permitted.